GEOMETRY PROGRAMS IN FORTRAN 90
Choose a source program (*.F90) by clicking the appropriate button.
- Calculate the 4 parameters of an arc of circle knowing two of them.
- Reduction of conicals of equation: ax^2+2bxy+cy^2+2dx+2ey+f=0
- Seek the equation of a conical passing through five points
- Position of planets (ascent and declination)
- Calculate the internal surface of a polygon defined by n points
- Given three side or angle elements of a triangle out of six, this program
will determine the missing elements and calculate the surface.
© J-P Moreau Last modified 11/09/2001 - E-mail: